SYNERGIC BLEND OF BUTYRATE & VITAMIN D3 (3000 IU) FOR GUT IMMUNITY
Non-GMO – Gluten & Lactose free - GMP quality
90 enteric Softgels.
Vitamin D3 is more than calcium, bones, and teeth. Vitamin D3 helps us with the normal function of the immune system* and has a role in the process of cell division**. The gut harbors a complex ecosystem where approximately 70% of cells contributing to the immune system are found. Caring for your gut immunity can affect change near and far.
AmpBiotic® the unique blend of maximum strength Vitamin D3 (3000 IU) dissolved in ultra-pure liquid butyrate for a great fit. Butyrate Amplifies Vitamin D3 bioavailability and effect on gut immunity through Vitamin D Receptors (VDR) expression. AmpBiotic® is a clean formula, encapsulated in a gastro-resistant easy to swallow Softgel.
This breakthrough product exclusively brought to you by RedoxBox® research is a winning combination for the best value offer in the market.
Bring Balance in Life™️
AmpBiotic® key technology facts
• Clean Formula: Blend of Vitamin D3 (3000 IU) dissolved in ultra-pure liquid butyrates. Nothing else added. No fillers.
• Odour-free: no aftertaste enteric Softgel.
• Small size: Easy to swallow Softgel the size of a small jelly-bean.
• Enteric: Natural pectin based enteric release capsule that bypasses the stomach and ensures a sustained release of butyrate & Vitamin D3 right through your middle and lower gut.
• Respectful: gluten and lactose free, no artificial colours or preservatives added. Non-GMO.
Vitamin D mechanisms for Immunity & cell division
Although vitamin D is well known for promoting bone & teeth health and regulating vital calcium levels it does more than that. Since the COVID pandemic hit us in 2020, Vitamin D has been extensively recommended to support immunity. But very few explain how Vitamin D really acts in one's immunity, specially in the gut where great part of our immunity resides.
The mechanisms involved are fairly complex but here are the main basic facts in layman terms:
- Gut epithelial cells and its associated immune cells express a particular Vitamin D receptor in their inner nucleus named Vitamin D Receptor or VDR
- These receptors are triggered by Vitamin D, firing off certain genes
- Some of the associated genes are related to immunity and cell division:
- Tight Junctions proteins, that act as glue between cells that holds the together preventing leakage
Host Defense Peptides, that are small bioactive compounds that help control undesirable microbes
- Published science describes how butyrate increases the expression of cellular VDRs and its biding ability, enhancing exponentially the efficiency of Vitamin D3.
- Both products combined help with the normal functioning of immunity, barrier-function while supporting friendly microbiota in the gut.
* Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
** Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Source of claims: Commission Regulation (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Ingredients & Dosage
90 x enteric Softgel containing 500 mg of pure odourless active ingredient.
• Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 75 μg (3000 IU)
• Butyrate Triglyceride (Tributyrin) 500 mg
• Other ingredients: Softgel shell – bovine gelatin (enteric pectin based). Humectant [liquid sorbitol (E-420), vegetable glycerine (E-422), purified water].
Recommended daily dosage
1 Softgel with water with a meal. Don’t exceed the recommended daily intake.
Quantity supplied per maximum dose: 75 μg Vitamin D3, 422 mg butyric acid.
This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Do not use if the security seal is damaged. Keep out of reach of young children. Consult your physician if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you experience chronic GI tract inflammation. The product should not be used in case of hypersensitivity, allergy, or if incompatibilities with other products are described.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not open or crush the Softgel, nor mix its content with food or drink.
Quality & 30-day money back guarantee
RedoxBox's Quality Guarantee
RedoxBox® designs and manufactures its products in the European Union to the highest quality standards, employing only ultra-pure ingredients and cutting-edge encapsulation technology. We follow GMP quality standards across all stages of manufacturing; from manufacturing and testing to packaging and distribution. All our products are third-party tested.
30 day money-back guarantee
At RedoxBox® we understand that everyone is unique, and sometimes your microbiota will not play along. This is why we offer a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee: if you are not 100% happy with our product, we will refund it within 30 days. Read our refund policy to know more.