Prices include VAT
BUTYRATE (tributyrin) FOR GUT MICROBIOTA & DIGESTION SUPPORT
Non-GMO – Gluten & Lactose-free - GMP quality
90 enteric Softgels.
TauBiotic® is our state-of-the-art ultra-pure, filler-free, gastro-resistant liquid butyrate supplement for your gut microbiota.
Butyrate is the language between your microbiota and you. Your microbiota is now recognized as part of your immune system, as it takes an active role defending you from intruding pathogens. Empower your microbiota, and you would be helping a key part of your innate immunity.
Whether you are seeking to gain or maintain Gut Balance, TauBiotic® is the perfect food supplement for both groups: those juggling it all in a rushed work-life cycle that ends up impacting their microbiota or those that follow mindful diets and lifestyles seeking enlightenment in the gut Nirvana.
Bring Balance in Life™
TauBiotic® key technology facts
• Odour-free: no aftertaste, enteric Softgel.
• Small size: Easy to swallow Softgel the size of a small jelly-bean.
• Enteric: Natural pectin based enteric release capsule that bypasses the stomach and ensures a sustained release of butyrate right through your middle and lower gut.
• Respectful: gluten and lactose free, no artificial colours or preservatives added. Non-GMO.
Butyrate & Gut Microbiota
Your microbiota is the basic cornerstone of food digestion, nutrient utilization and gut comfort. Scientists now even consider the microbiome to be the intermediary between food and the body, linking its effects in distant organs as the skin, the liver, the kidneys and even the brain shaping even your mood or appetite.
Many experts now consider that the normal gut flora is part of the innate immune system, as they take an active role fending-off pathogens. Maintain a healthy flora and you would be strengthening part of your immunity.
Butyrate is the language between your microbiota and you.
Butyrate is a bioactive metabolite produced by bacterial fermentation in the gut.
Science shows that Butyric acid/butyrate plays a role as a key messenger in the reciprocal communication between intestinal cells - including immune and epithelial cells - and intestinal microbiota.
Many experts agree that keeping your microbiota balanced may help support your overall immunity.
Everyday stresses can disrupt your gut flora
• Stress: you are constantly juggling it all - family and work life in an endless cycle of chronic stress.
• Antibiotics: You have more rounds of antibiotics than you wish during the year or you are on chronic prescriptions drugs. Drugs change your microbiota for the worse, reducing its diversity.
• Diet: You struggle to follow a balanced diet, consuming too much processed food. You smoke or drink too much alcohol or too often.
• You follow restrictive keto or paleo diets (high-fat // high-protein diets) with low or no complex carbohydrates (e.g., whole grains/legumes) and large amounts of animal protein that leads to excess production of harmful animal- protein degradation metabolites as ammonia and hydrogen sulfide. These metabolites reduce concentrations of beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacteria species.
• Food intolerances: You find certain foods just don’t sit well with your tummy. This may be a sign of food intolerances that irritate and deteriorate your gut lining and hinder food absorption. You experience bloating, unpredictable bowel movements, cramps & gas.
• Travel: You are on the move and in foreign regions, eating out, on the go, exposed to highly processed or exotic foods and water that are loaded with new bacteria that may be alien to your microbiota.
• Age: We don't choose to age, but unfortunately our microbiota ages with us, mainly losing diversity. According to the latest science, reduced microflora diversity is linked to a higher incidence of health problems and rapid age-related senescence, due to gut permeability and a chronic onset of an autoimmune pro-inflammatory state.
Ingredients & Dosage
90 x enteric Softgel containing 500 mg of pure odourless active ingredient.
• Butyrate triglyceride (Tributyrin) 500 mg
• Softgel shell – bovine gelatin (enteric pectin based). Humectant [liquid sorbitol (E-420), vegetable glycerine (E-422), purified water].
Recommended daily dosage
1-3 Softgel a day with water during meals. Don’t exceed the recommended daily intake.
Quantity supplied per maximum dose: 1266 mg butyric acid.
This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Do not use if the security seal is damaged. Keep out of reach of young children. Consult your physician if pregnant or breastfeeding or if you experience chronic GI tract inflammation. The product should not be used in case of hypersensitivity, allergy, or if incompatibilities with other products are described.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not open or crush the Softgel, nor mix its content with food or drink.
Quality & 30-day money back guarantee
RedoxBox's Quality Guarantee
RedoxBox® designs and manufactures its products in the European Union to the highest quality standards, employing only ultra-pure ingredients and cutting-edge encapsulation technology. We follow GMP quality standards across all stages of manufacturing; from manufacturing and testing to packaging and distribution. All our products are third-party tested.
30 day money-back guarantee
At RedoxBox® we understand that everyone is unique, and sometimes your microbiota will not play along. This is why we offer a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee: if you are not 100% happy with our product, we will refund it within 30 days. Read our refund policy to know more.